This software makes it super easy for everyone by giving instructions. All you have to do is connect your faulty iOS device and follow the on-screen instructions one by one. It also helps you to downgrade your iOS device while protecting your data. Without entering any password, you can reset your unresponsive iOS device in seconds by using this tool. This program doesn’t ask you to be a tech-savvy person.
- Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.
- Inside every hard drive is a piece of software that acts as a translator, allowing the hard drive to communicate with your operating system and applications.
- If this is the case, you can simply just restart your PC and iTunes and that should resolve the “firmware file corrupt” issue.
- Therefore, you need to force shutdown your Mac.
- Try restarting your system and check if the black screen appears.
After that, you can recover the needed files and data. Here, you can read this post Recover from iCloud to learn more details on how to do this. https://hainaut.aftt.be/get-the-latest-samsung-s7-sm-g930v-firmware-2/ After knowing the main causes of the “iPhone stuck on Apple logo” issue, you need to retrieve data in the stuck phone first. To achieve this goal, you are strongly recommended to download a professional third-party iPhone data recovery tool. Are you facing an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue? If you want to fix it, this post shows several feasible ways and explains how to use MiniTool Software to recover files from an iPhone with the white Apple screen of death.
If your iPhone won’t turn on with a black screen caused by a hardware problem, you have to turn to an Apple repair store to get some components replaced. In this case, you can barely do anything on your own. However, if you never drop your iPhone or get it soaked in liquid, it’s still possible to fix black screen on iPhone using the methods above by yourself. In this step, the Passvers program will detect your phone model and the iOS version.
Step 2 Select to download a new firmware. Just click the Download button to initiate the operation process.
- Under the Firmware version you will see a text informing you if you are using the latest available version or if there is an update available.
- Then, if you have a backup, you may restore your iPhone to factory settings with iTunes or Finder.
- Software updates have the potential to repair iPhone issues.
- So, what are the ways we can try to fix the iPad stuck on white screen?
Apple notes that even with the new technology, it does not solve all the errors and problems the Apple Watch can have. With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful. The program will detect and show some basic info about your device. Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the „Download“ button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone.