Now , there is no need for the device to be connected to the desktop via USB cable. Every time your device restarts or reboots, you need to repeat the above process of pairing up as android reset the changes made to helium with every reboot.
- This will open a command prompt (your window will look different than mine).
- These backups are designed to be restored through the app, but also include a TWRP-compatible file that you can restore through a custom recovery in an emergency.
- The Google Drive cloud service allows you to keep all of your important files in the cloud and accessible from any device.
- Once you have tweaked through all the available options, press the “BACK UP NOW” button to backup Android messages now.
- You have successfully installed Stock https://www.ccis.org.tn/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-g920t/ Firmware on your Huawei / Honor EMUI phone using TWRP recovery.
In this guide, we’ll download and flash stock firmware using SP Flash Tool. SP flash tools are widely used to download/update the firmware of MediaTek android phones. Using this one can revive a dead android phone, resetting, fixing a bricked device. The step-by-step instructions below will show you how the flash tool exactly works and how you can use it to flash the stock firmware file to your device. It is a PC Software designed especially for Android devices having MediaTek chipset. You can use this application to upgrade or downgrade firmware, install CWM or TWRP custom recovery, backup and restore Android software, and install custom ROMs. SP Flash Tool is primarily available for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- After that, all the content backed up to your Google account should appear on the main screen for viewing.
- At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more.
- You could directly get the boot and vendor_boot.img files from here without downloading the firmware.
- Once turned off, you will need to press power key and volume up key until your phone vibrates.
- I want to play with different ROM’s for HTC Desire (which is still under warranty).
This may caused by eMMC is probably weared out at this particular area, or the timeout is caused by a weak connection. Check our Full video guide for how to use SmartPhone flash recovery software. We will make a full detailed tutorial for how to flash stock ROM, custom root and how to fixing other cases with SPFlashTool. So with this, we round off the guide on how you could backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
The main purpose of TWRP recovery software is let you install unofficial Android OS on your device. In this part, we will tell you the exact steps to install third-party ROMS or firmware on Android. We have told you that the stock rom doesn’t allow an average user to make changes, right? You can replace it with TWRP Recovery to gain access to internal of Android smartphone or tablet. In simple words, this is where you begin your journey to hack your phone. It is incredibly powerful and this latest TWRP update has made it even better by bringing in support for ADB for taking nandroid backup directly on your PC. Once you see the Sony logo and boot animation, that means you have installed it successfully.
In fact you can update custom rom always according to your choice and whenever you need you can update custom rom without losing data. At the time of changing custom rom some users often loose their phone data, which is really a disastrous thing and no one can afford to loose their data. Also read How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily and How to Install Dolby Atmos.